Tuesday 27 November 2012

Dying For Bad Music

Today Marcus, who runs Dying For Bad Music, wrote a very nice piece about an album I recorded last winter and spring in my house in Storvik and which I put out online recently. This man deserves a great deal of respect for dedicating time and energy to finding and writing about obscure and interesting music.

His site and label are both full of wonderful and challenging discoveries. I sent him a link to my record and he was generous enough to listen to it, to understand it on its own terms and even do some research on me. You can listen to the record and can read his review here. You'll also find a lot of other music which is available for free, alongside all the label's releases. I recommend taking a look around the site. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment