Wednesday 9 November 2011

A brief interuption in our scheduled broadcast

This is just to say that Internet has been scarce of late. We're in Nord Troms now. Marthe started work today and I've been trying to negotiate Norwegian bueracracy without resorting to the English language. The tax office were less helpful than the police. The police were less helpful than the library.

I've written a post about the boat trip here which I'll put up in a couple of days when we get the house hooked up to the web. So there will be a kind of time lag on what's actually happening. When I claim to be on a boat I'll really be in my livingroom. Think of it like in those films where people go into space and they send their loved ones messages as video broadcasts which are received on the earth days later. Or think of it like traditional post. Either way, it's coming soon.



x

2 comments:

  1. Why did you need the police? Have you committed a crime already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not managed to commit any crimes yet. I just have to help them make a file on me before I can do anything.

    ReplyDelete